Another day of photography!

Pictures of all our other pet family or friends and help and advice on photographing our Schnauzers.
daisys_mummy

Another day of photography!

Post by daisys_mummy »

!2 year old Westie - Millie, she was a sweet little old lady, had a nasty absess on her face on the side you can't see.

Milie and 'Doods' - short for Doodle - he's 5 and still a little monster! Sweet dogs though!

ImageApril - she belongs to the vets, love love couple, really nice. She doesn't speak English, only Dutch, they rescured her from their university - she was supposed to be an agressive dog, so they were going to experiment on her for the students, then PTS afterwards! So they've got her, she's 10 now, and the friendlist dog ever! Daisy loved her :D

A beautiful Douge de Bordeux - 18 months old and very very sweet :) Refused to look at the camera though!

This is Doods ....all glory to the hypno-westie!!

A family with some staffies - Very sweet puppies!

This little man had a very sad story.
He was recused by the lady that has him now. His old owners had rammed his face full of newspaper to stop him barking. His tounge is damaged, hence why it's hanging out, and he's got no teeth as all the ink has made them fall out! (don't let your dogs chew newspaper!)
His back has nerve damage, so he can't walk properly and gets carried most places. This was the first time EVER she has seen him stood of his own accord, she was nearly crying when she saw how the picture came out!
He was such a sweet little dog, we were all upset when she was telling us about him!

So yea, all in a days work :D Hope you like!!
Last edited by daisys_mummy on 22 May 2011, 13:16, edited 1 time in total.
riiseni

Re: Another day of photography!

Post by riiseni »

Good piccies Lauren. What a sad story about the Yorkie though. Some people just need shooting!
I did warn people before about letting their dogs chew newspaper. Some of the inks used are very nasty indeed, even in small doses.
Giants in my life
Lizzie
Annie
Erik
Archie 2003-2010

Most Friendship is Feigning, most Loving mere Folly.
-Shakespeare-
henrys mum
First Name: Cathy
Dog #1: Cassis
is a: Black Giant Bitch
Dog #2: Odin
is a: Black Giant Dog

Post by henrys mum »

Lovely pics!
Me (Cathy), O.H., Kids (x2) Cassis and Odin (mad giants in disguise as fur babies)
R.I.P. Henry xx
Dinkum
Tech Team
First Name: Dean
Dog #1: Rupert RIP
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 24 Dec 2010
Dog #2: Watson
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 21 Feb 2012

Post by Dinkum »

Great photo's.

Not to spoil the fun, but I take it you do have permission to post the family and the children in an open forum, being indexed by google and the like? (sorry)
Last edited by Dinkum on 22 May 2011, 13:59, edited 1 time in total.
Dean (Dog dad)
Rupert, black mini, 24/12/10 - 01/03/24
Watson, black mini born 21/02/12

I offer my advice freely, but I am not an expert, breeder, groomer or behaviourist. It is simply my experience of raising pups in a way that seems to make sense.
daisys_mummy

Post by daisys_mummy »

Fair point about the comments - I 'll change that.

I do have the rights to the pictures, and made them sign a disclaimer saying they understood I may use the pictures as advertising to promote my business.
summer46
First Name: Sarah
Dog #1: Summer
is a: B/S Mini Bitch
Born: 07 Jun 2008
Dog #2: Zeke
is a: B/S Mini Dog
Born: 16 Sep 2011
Dog #3: Lizzie
Born: 24 Feb 2014
is a: P/S Mini Bitch

Post by summer46 »

Great photo's Lauren.

Such a sad story about the Yorkie glad he has a loveing owner now.
Sarah
Summer (Khanlorba)
Zeke (Khanlorba)
Lizzie (Nikisan)

A dog teaches you fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.[/size]
daisys_mummy

Post by daisys_mummy »

Yes her story was sad too - she had about 15 yorkies at once point, as a breeder and won a ton at crufts - I didn't get her kennel name, but her husband died 5 years ago and she can't get about anymore, as he drove, not her, and since then she's not got anymore dogs - this is the only one she's got now.

:'(
august23

Post by august23 »

You are so clever. Fantastic photos.
Otto Black Standard
Ruby Black Mini
Sianny
First Name: Sian
Dog #1: Ralphy
is a: B/S Mini Dog
Born: 12 Feb 2009
Dog #2: George
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 25 Mar 2011

Post by Sianny »

These are really brilliant. I like how you worked around the Westie's abcess and was sensitive to the Yorkie, what a sad back story he has :(

Well done, long may you be commisioned!
Follow Ralphy on Facebook (occasionally featuring George) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ralphy-th ... 9952249008
daisys_mummy

Post by daisys_mummy »

Sianny wrote:These are really brilliant. I like how you worked around the Westie's abcess and was sensitive to the Yorkie, what a sad back story he has :(

Well done, long may you be commisioned!
Thank you!

Doods shot was a lucky shot, he got up to see what the camera was, it's got a loud shutter noise, and I just happened to get a fantastic shot of it! :D