Purina One

Need help or advice on feeding your Schnauzer, whether it be kibble or treats, you'll find the information here. There is food reviews, recipes, remedies for poorly tummies and a wealth of feeding knowledge from your fellow Schnauzer owner. We cover BARF in a separate section.
JenWells
First Name: Jennifer

Purina One

Post by JenWells »

Hi folks, I am new here. Has anyone use Purina One Smart Blend food for their mini-schnauzer?" I currently give my 9 month old puppy the Purina One Healthy Puppy (suggested by breeder) and he has thrived on it. We will be transitioning to adult food before long and I am trying to figure out if I want to stick with the same brand into adulthood or make a switch. I am suspicious that my puppy has a chicken allergy so I would like to try a food with a different main ingredient. I know that Purina One has a lamb and rice recipe. Anyone have any experience with it?
Dinkum
Tech Team
First Name: Dean
Dog #1: Rupert RIP
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 24 Dec 2010
Dog #2: Watson
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 21 Feb 2012

Re: Purina One

Post by Dinkum »

Hello

I am not sure anyone will be able to assist as I don't think Purina One Smartblend is generally available in the UK. Most of our members are based in the UK and I think our equivalent Purina product is the Pro Plan.

May be worth looking at this website which is focussed on the US and Canadian markets for dog food. https://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food ... martblend/
Dean (Dog dad)
Rupert, black mini, 24/12/10 - 01/03/24
Watson, black mini born 21/02/12

I offer my advice freely, but I am not an expert, breeder, groomer or behaviourist. It is simply my experience of raising pups in a way that seems to make sense.