Best mate................

Please feel free to introduce yourself and your Schnauzer to the rest of the members of the forum. A photo of your Schnauzer is always appreciated.

Moderators: GaryThomlinson, zeta1454, Dawnspell

Forum rules
Please do not post questions regarding your dog here. This area allows people to introduce themselves and get to know other members of the forum. Any specific issues can be raised in the appropriate section.
Stephen
First Name: Stephen

Best mate................

Post by Stephen »

Hello everyone.

Our best mate Eddie a mini Schnauzer passed away last weekend 17 great years.
We would like to locate a Standard black Schnauzer puppy male or female anywhere in mainland UK.
Is anyone aware of availability please ............thank you.

Stephen / Simone
zeta1454
First Name: Leigh
Dog #1: Magic
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 20 Apr 2010
Dog #2: Trilby
Born: 15 Mar 2012
Dog #3: Pip
Born: 21 Feb 2014

Re: Best mate................

Post by zeta1454 »

Welcome to the Forum :)

I am sorry to read of your loss of Eddie - 17 years is a great age and you must have a so many happy memories from your time together.

Standard schnauzers are far fewer in number than minis and black standards very rare so you will have to be patient if you have your heart set on this size and colour.

I will email you with a contact that may be able to give you more information. You need to find a reputable breeder and get on their waiting list - don’t be drawn in to searching online for puppies as that can be a minefield and a huge risk in terms of quality, health and how and where puppies have been raised.
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

Magic - Silversocks Sharade at Darksprite
Trilby - Darksprite Rosa Bud

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/C ... 916994967/
schnauzer
First Name: Christine
Dog #1: Suzi (RIP) 13/4/17
Born: 15 May 2004
Dog #2: Gino/Siglette Shadow
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 09 May 2017

Re: Best mate................

Post by schnauzer »

Welcome to the forum so so sorry to hear of your loss of Eddie, gosh that's a good age. I'm pleased to hear that you are looking for another so soon, as it does help to ease the pain as they leave a huge gap when they leave us, I lost my special girl in April 2017 & thanks to her groomer I brought a puppy home a few weeks later he will never replace her but Gino sure has eased the horrendous pain that I was left with. Good luck in your search for another Standard. Perhaps try for a Mini this time as they are super.
Christine & Gino (Siglette Shadow (born 9/5/17 ---

Suzi (15/5/04---13/4/17) (Sugarbabe) RIP loved you to the moon & back, miss you so so much precious girl