Unwell

Suffering from a bee sting, runny tummy, cut into the nail quick or had a little mishap around the house, then you can find some friendly advice here on how to deal with life's little accidents and help your dog recover quickly or calm them down, so you can get them to the vet. If in any doubt about an illness or injury, please contact your vet as soon as possible.
Forum rules
All the information provided in the First Aid section is gathered from the collective experience of our members and is provided for information purposes only. The advice contained within this section is not a substitute for professional veterinary advice, care, diagnosis or treatment. Each dog is different and may react differently to the recommended first aid advice. If you suspect your pet has a medical condition, you should consult your vet as soon as possible. You use this First Aid advice entirely at your own risk. If in doubt, speak to your Vet.
lizzimore92
First Name: Sandra
Dog #1: Hettie
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 24 Dec 2009

Unwell

Post by lizzimore92 »

Thanks for the advice. Hettie has not been feeling so good since Monday.
Vomited her food in the evening. Not interested in her breakfast Tuesday.
Weed indoors Wednesday morning. She is breathing at 12 reps per minute when
resting and her heart rate is 78 a minute. Her poo is soft and mustard
colour, no diarrhoea. Any advice would be helpful
Dinkum
Tech Team
First Name: Dean
Dog #1: Rupert RIP
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 24 Dec 2010
Dog #2: Watson
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 21 Feb 2012

Re: Unwell

Post by Dinkum »

I would take her to the vet as soon as possible. Only they will be able to give you a diagnosis and advice.
Dean (Dog dad)
Rupert, black mini, 24/12/10 - 01/03/24
Watson, black mini born 21/02/12

I offer my advice freely, but I am not an expert, breeder, groomer or behaviourist. It is simply my experience of raising pups in a way that seems to make sense.