Where are they?

The Standard Schnauzer is a working or utility dog and is the original breed of the three sizes. Standard Schnauzers are generally a robust, squarely built, medium-sized dog with aristocratic bearings.
Forum rules
Please feel free to post here if your topic does not fit into one of the categories under 'Caring for your Schnauzer'. There are sections for breeding, feeding, grooming, showing and many more that may be more appropriate than this generic section
snerw0n
First Name: brian
Dog #1: cassie
is a: P/S Std Bitch
Born: 18 Jun 2006

Where are they?

Post by snerw0n »

Help.

Cassie here.

I am looking for my brothers and sisters, cos I dont know where they went (crying)

When my new mum and dad picked me up and took me home, all the others had gone and I would love to find out where they went.

My posh name is, Tamodan written in the stars and my parents were Odivane's

If you have seen my litter mates, I would love to say hello [bone]

Hugs and wet beard kisses

Cassie (bigthumbs) (thanks)
cassie , p/s schnauzer
paula

Re: Where are they?

Post by paula »

Hello Cassie, I hope you can find some of your brother and sister. My Mam found my sister Meg via a forum and now we are in constant contact. Our Mums even compare notes on our progress. Meg is much better behaved than me [devil] that i am.
Schnauzers forever
august23

Re: Where are they?

Post by august23 »

My mum wants to find my brothers and sisters too. I'm called Otto and I'm a black standard. My kennel name is Rillaton Perfect Pall and I was born on 09/06/2008. Does anyone know where they are? (dogeat)
Otto Black Standard
Ruby Black Mini