Dog theft gangs in W Yorks - a warning

If you have lost your Schnauzer or have found one, then please post here. Our members will cross post to Facebook and various other sites to help reunite Schnauzer and owner.
Cosmo
Puppy
First Name: David

Dog theft gangs in W Yorks - a warning

Post by Cosmo »

Today, we discovered indelible paint smeared on our front door. This is classic tagging used by dog theft gangs. We live in the Calder Valley and I urge you all, PLEASE, be on the lookout. We have been able to remove the paint, but only by using a wire brush! We have reported this to the police, all the local vets, dog groomers, Pennine Animal Welfare Society (PAWS), pet suppliers and the local newspaper. This is what I wrote:
Yesterday, an indelible paint mark was placed on our front door that is very suspicious and indicates a possible targeting by dog theft gangs. The paint was hard to remove and we had to use a wire brush to get it off completely.

We attach a photograph of the mark, which is causing us some anxiety, and has been reported to West Yorkshire Police, under reference number 747.

I would urge you to print this out and place it on your noticeboard and draw this to the attention of your clients. Where ever possible, they should ensure all doors and windows are locked at all times and to report any suspicious behaviour to the police. In addition, this has been circulated widely on social media.

Dog theft is a despicable and cruel crime and that anyone would consider doing this is unforgivable.

Thank you in advance for your co-operation.

Best regards
Please can you try to spread this around social media? I would be absolutely devastated if I lost my little boy. He is everything to me and this incident has really frightened me :-s

Thank you
Claud
First Name: Claud
Dog #1: Jacky

Re: Dog theft gangs in W Yorks - a warning

Post by Claud »

Great work. I pray and hope that your sincerer initiative and wise effort will keep your boy safe and secure.
Mardia

Re: Dog theft gangs in W Yorks - a warning

Post by Mardia »

Prayers for safety and peace for you and your sweet little dog.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk