oops sorry for duplications.... Admin??

Need help using the forum. Then please ask here. We will be along shortly to give assistance about using the forum or questions about any of the features.
Forum rules
Please do not post questions regarding your dog here. This area allows people to ask questions about using the forum. Any specific issues relating to your dog can be raised in the appropriate section. All the advice will work on a desktop PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8. Unless specified, it has not been tested on tablets or smartphones.
Oscar 12345
First Name: Julie
Dog #1: Oscar RIP Sweety
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 21 Dec 2002
Dog #2: Otto
is a: B/S Mini Dog
Born: 04 Jul 2017

oops sorry for duplications.... Admin??

Post by Oscar 12345 »

Finger trouble :)
Man cannot survive with wine alone...
we also need a schnauzer.
zeta1454
First Name: Leigh
Dog #1: Magic
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 20 Apr 2010
Dog #2: Trilby
Born: 15 Mar 2012
Dog #3: Pip
Born: 21 Feb 2014

Re: oops sorry for duplications.... Admin??

Post by zeta1454 »

Sorted :-)
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

Magic - Silversocks Sharade at Darksprite
Trilby - Darksprite Rosa Bud

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/C ... 916994967/
Neen70
First Name: Nene

Post by Neen70 »

Hi, I know this sounds crazy, but I cannot find how to start a new post? :(( many thanks in advance!
Dinkum
Tech Team
First Name: Dean
Dog #1: Rupert RIP
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 24 Dec 2010
Dog #2: Watson
Born: 21 Feb 2012

Post by Dinkum »

Check out the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

help/faq

You'll find it on the top of every page.
Dean (Dog dad)
Rupert, black mini, 24/12/10 - 01/03/24
Watson, black mini born 21/02/12

I offer my advice freely, but I am not an expert, breeder, groomer or behaviourist. It is simply my experience of raising pups in a way that seems to make sense.
mikegoodson1
First Name: Mike
Dog #1: Oscar
Born: 17 Oct 2015
Dog #2: Sasha
is a: B/S Mini Bitch
Born: 23 Sep 2017

Post by mikegoodson1 »

Alternatively.....navigate to the forum homepage: index.php

then click on the section that you want to post in > select "New topic" are per below screengrab:

type your message and insert any images or smilies you want, once complete and ready to post you can click on 'preview' to see what it looks like (at this point you can still make changes to your post), then when you are ready to rock 'n' roll, click on submit.

Once submitted, if you want to edit your post click on the pencil icon (the first one below) or if you want to delete your post, click on the 'x' icon. The third icon reports the post to the administrators (I'm guessing) and the last icon allows you to reply to a message with their text.

Good luck :-bd
Frederickdawg
First Name: Freddy
Dog #1: Tobias
Born: 07 Jul 2021

Post by Frederickdawg »

mikegoodson1 wrote: 29 Jan 2020, 14:37 Alternatively.....navigate to the forum homepage: index.php

then click on the section that you want to post in > select "New topic" are per below screengrab:

type your message and insert any images or smilies you want, once complete and ready to post you can click on 'preview' to see what it looks like (at this point you can still make changes to your post), then when you are ready to rock 'n' roll, click on submit.

Once submitted, if you want to edit your post click on the pencil icon (the first one below) or if you want to delete your post, click on the 'x' icon. The third icon reports the post to the administrators (I'm guessing) and the last icon allows you to reply to a message with their text.

Good luck :-bd

I tried editing one of my posts. Only option I have is report and quote. There is no pencil icon to edit. Please advice. Thanks.

Just noticed my post for today have a pencil to edit but not from a week or so ago? Attached screen shot. Can you also change my screen name please. It’s currently showing as the attached lol.

Female black and silver mini born 15.1.14. Gone way too soon. RIP my sweet darling Sept 28 2021 😭 we'll never forgot Cleo. You left a hole in our hearts.

Male black and silver mini born 7.7.21, you naughty boy Tobias. :p “time for jail “. ( crate ).
Frederickdawg

Post by Frederickdawg »

Is anyone home ? Lol
Female black and silver mini born 15.1.14. Gone way too soon. RIP my sweet darling Sept 28 2021 😭 we'll never forgot Cleo. You left a hole in our hearts.

Male black and silver mini born 7.7.21, you naughty boy Tobias. :p “time for jail “. ( crate ).
Dinkum
Tech Team

Post by Dinkum »

Hi Freddy

There is a limited time (24 hrs) in which you can edit or delete your post. After that, the post is locked and can no longer be edited or deleted. If there is a major reason for needing the edit, contact one of the moderators, who can assist.

What do you want your screen name to be?

Dean
Dean (Dog dad)

I offer my advice freely, but I am not an expert, breeder, groomer or behaviourist. It is simply my experience of raising pups in a way that seems to make sense.
Frederickdawg

Post by Frederickdawg »

Dinkum wrote: 08 Nov 2021, 08:34 Hi Freddy

There is a limited time (24 hrs) in which you can edit or delete your post. After that, the post is locked and can no longer be edited or deleted. If there is a major reason for needing the edit, contact one of the moderators, who can assist.

What do you want your screen name to be?

Dean
Hi Dean, thanks for explanation appreciate it.
Can you change my username to Frederickdawg? Don’t laugh 😂

Dinkum
Tech Team

Post by Dinkum »

All done
Dean (Dog dad)

Frederickdawg

Post by Frederickdawg »

Dinkum wrote: 11 Nov 2021, 07:55All done
Thank you.