UK Schnauzers World Record Attempt

Our members organise Schnauzer walks and Schnauzer Events all over the country and you will find all the details here. Join in and make some new friends for you and your Schnauzer. Feel free to share your travel tips here too.
TaffySchnauzer
First Name: Nick

UK Schnauzers World Record Attempt

Post by TaffySchnauzer »

Get ready! Steady! Go!!!!!
Myself (Barry Island Schnauzerfest walk host), along with Jen Larkin (B'ham walks host), Janet Duke (Southwest walks host), along with the backing of Schnauzerfest, are hatching a plan to attempt a world record for the largest group of schnauzers in one place place.

Date (early/mid 2019) and location (central) are to be confirmed but we'd love to get a group together, to register interest in your attendance.

Please pop over to our group so you can keep an eye on details as we announce them.....

Thank you!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ukschna ... ordattempt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dinkum
Tech Team
First Name: Dean
Dog #1: Rupert RIP
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 24 Dec 2010
Dog #2: Watson
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 21 Feb 2012

Re: UK Schnauzers World Record Attempt

Post by Dinkum »

Thanks for the information and good luck with attempt.

It would be appreciated if you keep those of us not on Facebook up to date on progress please.
Dean (Dog dad)
Rupert, black mini, 24/12/10 - 01/03/24
Watson, black mini born 21/02/12

I offer my advice freely, but I am not an expert, breeder, groomer or behaviourist. It is simply my experience of raising pups in a way that seems to make sense.
TaffySchnauzer
First Name: Nick

Re: UK Schnauzers World Record Attempt

Post by TaffySchnauzer »

I’ll be posting regularly on this forum. Once we know the rules and conditions to attempt the record I’ll be creating a website anyone can access.

Nick