Billy and his friends

Pictures of all our other pet family or friends and help and advice on photographing our Schnauzers.
Barbarauttley
First Name: Barbara
Dog #1: Billy
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 08 Oct 2012

Billy and his friends

Post by Barbarauttley »

Many thanks to those who gave me assistance in putting photos on the gallery from my iPad! Hopefully I can now post them on the forum.
We have had my sons two minis Frodo and Ned stay for a few days with our mini Billy, our English Setter Harry and Flossy the kitten. They all get on well and have had lots of fun. It has been a bit noisy at times but lovely! :) ImageImageImage
Robin black mini
First Name: Jo
Dog #1: Robin
is a: Black Mini Bitch
Born: 13 Dec 2014
Dog #2: Stanley st poodle
Born: 24 Nov 2012

Re: Billy and his friends

Post by Robin black mini »

What a lovely group you have there..wonderful to see they all get on especially with the cat. I'd love a third ,another little schnauzer would so fit in,but my hub would leave home LOL.I think the idea of visiting pack is great,maybe my sons will be schnauzer choosers in their futures.
So who started the trend?Did Billy convince your son or did the two salts start the love for the breed?
Maty
First Name: Kate
Dog #1: Isaura Lucidus
Born: 10 Aug 2011
Dog #2: Darksprite Finn Mac
Born: 17 Mar 2013

Post by Maty »

What a gorgeous gang :x

One of the receptionists at our vets breeds english setters ;)

Flossy is very brave or the schnauzer is very tolerant :-"
Maty

Rodders the Mini Pup, born 10/08/11, came home on 09/10/11
Creggan the Mini Pup, born 17/03/13, came home on 01/06/13

Proud of my Scottish Heritage
Barbarauttley
First Name: Barbara
Dog #1: Billy
Born: 08 Oct 2012

Post by Barbarauttley »

My son had Frodo first. He is nearly three. We had always liked big dogs best and had two Setters but decided our next would have to be smaller as we are getting on a bit!
Have always liked Mini Snchauzers, such feisty dogs, so a few months after Tom, aged 14 years died we got Billy from an acquaintance who has bred English Setters but also has two minis, and as a hobby breeder, breeds a litter once a year from them. She is a fully accredited KC breeder.
Billy is very easy going in the house but outside is a real horror taking exception to all other dogs. Flossy the kitten at 7 months is the boss and they have lots of games chasing each other, jaw fighting and rolling over together. Billy never loses his temper with her. He is a little treasure!