Is it just me?

Found a nice dog coat? Found a cozy pub that's Schnauzer friendly or even a Schnauzer friendly B&B. Feel free to share it here. Basically anything that we would want to buy for our Schnauzer goes here.
Bodee
First Name: Boyd

Re: Is it just me?

Post by Bodee »

Dawnspell wrote:Puppies are like kids, buy them toys and they prefer the box :))

Barneys favourite toys as a pup were empty 2L plastic bottles (still one of his favourites) plant pots, yoghurt pots, cardboard egg boxes with food in and closed up, tops from tubs of chocolates as Frisbees, empty kitchen roll tubes with food in and ends folded over. Of course all of these are FREE =))

If you have an old fleece jumper cut it into strips and plait into a rope pull/tug toy. Ball in a sock as already mentioned. Make a flirt pole for when they're older. I paid about £5 for materials that made 2 poles. They're £10 -£20 each on amazon and I think mine are stronger and are elasticated (no wrenching on the neck if they get over excited) not rigid rope.

As for treats it could be worth investing in a dehydrator to make your own dried meats etc
Some good ideas there Alison. Free sounds good. :)