Goodnight to my gorgeous boy

Saying goodbye to our Schnauzers is the hardest part. Share your memories here as we bid farewell to our beloved friends. They've crossed the bridge and returned to the meadow in full health and free of injuries. Running free. We won't forget.
Yvonne-1
Puppy
First Name: Yvonne

Goodnight to my gorgeous boy

Post by Yvonne-1 »

On Thursday night 11pm we lost our boy Mylo. He was only 7. He died suddenly and we are just lost. The vet thinks it was a fatal heart attack or stroke. The shock is indescribable. He had a normal happy day doing all his usual things and that night he was on the end of my bed waiting for
me just looking out of the bedroom as if to say " are you coming". I went to the bathroom and then
heard him make a noise that was unfamiliar. When I went in the bedroom I couldn't see him but as I walked round the bed he was on the floor just looking as if he was stretched out asleep. I touched
his face and noticed his tummy was not rising and falling. And when I picked him up he was just
lifeless. I tried to revive him but hed gone. It feels like someone has ripped my heart out. Mylo
was my whole world and such a loving character. The happiness he brought to my life is beyond
measure. I will miss him for the rest of my days. It's so painful but a friend did say think of what you had and not what you have lost. I will try. Goodnight my lovely boy, you were so loved.
zeta1454
First Name: Leigh
Dog #1: Magic
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 20 Apr 2010
Dog #2: Trilby
Born: 15 Mar 2012
Dog #3: Pip
Born: 21 Feb 2014

Re: Goodnight to my gorgeous boy

Post by zeta1454 »

So heartbreaking and what a shock for you for it to happen in that way.

Treasure the wonderful memories you have of those seven years with Mylo and (although it is a small comfort) know that he did not suffer in the suddenness of his passing.

Thinking of you and your family and sending hugs :ymhug:
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

Magic - Silversocks Sharade at Darksprite
Trilby - Darksprite Rosa Bud

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/C ... 916994967/
Dawnspell
First Name: Alison
Dog #1: Barney RIP 8/3/19
is a: White Mini Dog
Born: 06 Feb 2013
Dog #2: Jasper
is a: White Mini Dog
Born: 25 Apr 2019

Post by Dawnspell »

It's awful to lose a young dog we lost Barney age 6 after shortish illness, but the added shock of it happening so suddenly just adds to it.

We still talk about him nearly everyday, at least now it's without tears and it's talk of happy times rather than talk of how much we missed him which it was in the beginning.

He'll be in your heart always sending hugs :ymhug:
Our first family dog
Barney - Pocketpark Biali Eyebright 6/2/13 - 8/3/19 Gone too soon
Motto for owners who groom their own Schnauzers -"Never mind it'll soon grow back"
schnauzer
First Name: Christine
Dog #1: Suzi (RIP) 13/4/17
Born: 15 May 2004
Dog #2: Gino/Siglette Shadow
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 09 May 2017

Post by schnauzer »

Hi Yvonne omg what a way to lose your lovely boy, & what a shock for you, its heart breaking I know you will be gutted, its hard when we lose them so know you will be hurting so so much, it takes a while, yes its hard when someone says to you to think of the happy times with him. I lost my special girl in April 2017 & I was so heart broken, I cried non stop & still do, yes we can talk about her now. We have another a boy who came to us quite quickly as her groomer told us about a litter, we weren't sure but know we did the right thing in getting another as it certainly helped me, he will never replace her but then he's not meant to but he's eased the pain & given us something to live for again. Know its very early days for you but hope you can have another someday as I'm sure your Mylo would want you to love another as I'm sure you will have so much love still to share.

Thinking of you & your family at this very sad time for you all.
Christine & Gino (Siglette Shadow (born 9/5/17 ---

Suzi (15/5/04---13/4/17) (Sugarbabe) RIP loved you to the moon & back, miss you so so much precious girl
Oscar 12345
First Name: Julie
Dog #1: Oscar RIP Sweety
Born: 21 Dec 2002
Dog #2: Otto
is a: B/S Mini Dog
Born: 04 Jul 2017

Post by Oscar 12345 »

I am so sorry Yvonne. Gone too soon, it's not fair, what an absolute shock for you. I can imagine how you are feeling now, I have cried more than when I lost some of my closest relatives. I couldn't even bring myself to talk about it. It was too personal and I didn't want anyone invading my grief. It's an enormous void, they fill your every day and claim your heart. I bet you'll be thinking all sorts of things relating to what happened, were there any signs. These things do very sadly happen. Remember him, when you are ready get the photos out. I found putting together a photo album really comforting. Thinking of you and sending hugs.
Man cannot survive with wine alone...
we also need a schnauzer.
Yvonne-1
Puppy

Post by Yvonne-1 »

Thank you so much to you all. So kind. I know in time the pain will have softer edges. Just need to
get my boys ashes home and make his too short life count by remembering all the wonderful
moments. Thank you again and take care of yourselves and your furry family members xx
schnauzer
First Name: Christine
Dog #1: Suzi (RIP) 13/4/17
Born: 15 May 2004
Dog #2: Gino/Siglette Shadow
Born: 09 May 2017

Post by schnauzer »

You will feel better once you have his ashes home know I did when I brought Suzi home unfortunately I cant part with them as I feel if I do then I definitely wont have her anymore as I miss her so so much. xx Take care
Christine & Gino (Siglette Shadow (born 9/5/17 ---

Suzi (15/5/04---13/4/17) (Sugarbabe) RIP loved you to the moon & back, miss you so so much precious girl
Yvonne-1
Puppy

Post by Yvonne-1 »

Mylo RIP