Norman...Superstar...RIP

Saying goodbye to our Schnauzers is the hardest part. Share your memories here as we bid farewell to our beloved friends. They've crossed the bridge and returned to the meadow in full health and free of injuries. Running free. We won't forget.
Oscar 12345
First Name: Julie
Dog #1: Oscar RIP Sweety
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 21 Dec 2002
Dog #2: Otto
is a: B/S Mini Dog
Born: 04 Jul 2017

Re: Norman...Superstar...RIP

Post by Oscar 12345 »

So sorry to hear this, I remember seeing photos of him. You were clearly meant for each other. Thinking of you all at this very sad time.
Man cannot survive with wine alone...
we also need a schnauzer.
Al T

Post by Al T »

Champ629 wrote: 25 Jul 2020, 10:25 So sorry to read you've lost your special lad Norman. He was truly inspirational and clearly had a real love of life thanks to you and your family for giving him the chance to have many happy, fun filled years after his spinal injury. Thinking of you all. I feel and understand your pain. Take care xxx
Thanks so much...yes he had an extra 6+ years & he really enjoyed them

Thanks again

Al
Schnauzers turn you soft in the head!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/organize/ ... ab=new_set

Al.

"If a man speaks in the forest & there is no woman to hear him.....is he still wrong"..?? !!
Al T

Post by Al T »

Oscar 12345 wrote: 25 Jul 2020, 14:46 So sorry to hear this, I remember seeing photos of him. You were clearly meant for each other. Thinking of you all at this very sad time.
Thanks for the words, you#re bang on there, we were made for each other :)
Schnauzers turn you soft in the head!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/organize/ ... ab=new_set

Al.

"If a man speaks in the forest & there is no woman to hear him.....is he still wrong"..?? !!