Need to find a Groomer

Grooming is an important part of looking after your Schnauzer. Regular grooming will help keep your Schnauzer healthy and comfortable and you will spot potential problems early. Whether you decide to clip or strip your Schnauzer, help is on hand. Schnauzers are generally a non-shedding breed and will require a fair amount of grooming to get rid of dead hair.
rich 40
First Name: Richard

Re: Need to find a Groomer

Post by rich 40 »

Hi have you checked the schnauzer club of gb they have a list of groomers. I don't have my girl stripped now ,she is clipped but I do bring the wire coat back in just to keep her pepper and salt colouring, it works for me .
Lott of Iron
Puppy
First Name: Wayne
Dog #1: Daisy
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 20 Apr 2014

Need to find a Groomer in Thanet Area of Kent

Post by Lott of Iron »

In need of groomer in Thanet area of Kent, have been let down :(
ranghelina
First Name: raluca

Post by ranghelina »

Hi,
Does anyone knows a good schnauzer groomer in Leeds area? We've just moved and because we are usually going to competitions I need somebody who knows what is doing.
ainebee
Puppy
First Name: Aine

Post by ainebee »

Could anyone recommend a groomer in the greater Belfast area? I've tried both links at the start of the post but neither cover Northern Ireland. We normally travel back to my breeder on the North Coast but with 2 small kids and 2 dogs now its a bit much so looking for someone closer to where I live in Belfast. They are clipped but I just want someone to do the breed standard cut rather than the bushy tail one. Happy to travel to surrounding areas e.g. Lisburn etc if anyone could recommend someone. Thanks.